Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hello!

I hope you are reading this because you have remembered to stop by our class blog and check out all of the information you can find on here.

The sidebar is LOADED with some great links to 5th grade curriculum hints and helps.  So, I want you to go and check them out.

Want to earn some extra tickets???  Well, here is what you need to do.  First, link over to at least 3 of the links on the sidebar and check them out.  Second, leave me a comment here on the blog letting me know you stopped by, and third, come tell me in class what 3 links you visited.  I will give you THREE tickets after I read your comment and after you tell me which links you check out :)

I hope you are having a FABULOUS week and a SPECTACULAR time in our 5th grade class.

No comments: