Sunday, January 27, 2013

GWM Topic 13.1

Learning Objective: I will understand how to multiply a fraction and a whole number.

I just LOVE music and anytime we can put music to what we learn, it will help it stick in our heads.  For instance, if I ask you how to find volume, does the volume song pop into your head?  I certainly hope so!

CLICK HERE to listen to Mr. Duey rap about fractions.  I know you are going to love it!  :)  How do you get rid of an improper fraction???  If you listened to Mr. Duey, you should know!

Now CLICK HERE to play a multiplying fractions game. 

Next, CLICK HERE to play a game that uses fractions and whole numbers for multiplication.  What will YOUR score be???  Good luck!

PS- If you have time and you want to go back and listen to Mr. Duey's rap, PLEASE DO!

No comments: