Wednesday, August 21, 2013

It's Wednesday. . .ALREADY?

WOW!  These weeks FLY BY!  I am having a great time in Science with all this spectacular kiddos.  We had some fun today using the Scientific Method to try and figure out how  to recreate a paper structure that doesn't seem to be possible to make.

It was so great to watch how the student's wheels started churning in their minds to try and figure it out.  The look on their faces when they finally succeeded was PRICELESS!  

For those who have not figured it out, I will share the "secret" tomorrow in class.

REMINDER!  Don't forget that tomorrow is picture day and we will be taking our pictures during the first half of Science.  So, look pretty! :)

As I promised, I am posting the second video to the A Day Made of Glass that we watched in class.  I have loved listening to all of the ideas that these videos have sparked.  Some of you will make great scientists and engineers one day!

As a bonus, I am also adding a video about the strength of the glass.  Some of you have wondered about how strong the items in the video are. The second video on this post will help you understand how amazingly strong this Gorilla Glass actually is.

Have a SPECTACULAR evening, and I will see you tomorrow.



No comments: