You should know by now that cells are the basic unit of life and that cells combine to make tissue. Tissue comes together to make organs. Organs come together to make organ systems. Organ systems come together to make an organism. All of these parts rely on each other to help keep the organism alive.
Today you are going to review two important organ systems. You will see how the circulatory system and the respiratory system are two separate systems, but they need each other in order to work properly and keep the organism alive.
Do the following in the order listed below:
1. Circulatory and Respiratory Systems Review
2. UTIPS Review Tests- Record your scores on your tracker!
3. Cells and Genetics Review - Hand in when finished
4. Matter and Earth Review- Hand in when finished
5. Hallway Backward Review- Hand in when finished
Hallway Backward Review Questions
6. Classification Review- Hand in when finished
All the reviews and review test tracker will be due by April 8th. I will give you plenty of time in class to work on them, as long as you don't waste any time, you should be able to complete them in class. They will be considered late work if they are turned in after April 8th.
Good luck and have FUN learning!!! :)