It's going to be another week of review :) Hooray! You will be able to see how smart you are and how much you have learned in Science so far this year. You are going to be amazed at how much you know and you are going to ROCK THAT SAGE TEST on April 8th :) :) :)
Here's what is on the agenda today:
1. Complete your Matter/Earth packet and HAND IT IN!
2. Finish ALL the review tests on UTIPS and record you scores on your tracker.
3. Backward Hallway Review.
4. Complete ALL missing assignments. Check PowerSchool to see if you are missing anything.
5. Cells and Genetics End of Year Review
6. If you are done with EVERYTHING above, you can: read quietly, explore the interactives on the class website, or practice vocab using any of the Quizlet science vocabulary links
Good luck and have a BLAST getting ready for end of year testing!