Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Back to School Night

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to all of you parents who came to Back to School Night. We had a great turnout! We had 21 out of the 25 students with parents/guardians in attendance. We still don't know if we won the contest for the best attendance or not, but if we don't win, we will certainly be CLOSE! Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedules to come.

It was fun for me to meet each of you. Most of the information sheets are filled out and returned, but if you still have yours I would LOVE it if you returned it as quickly as possible. They are a big help to me in getting to know your student.

My door is always open, if you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

The first three days have been FANTASTIC and I am looking forward to working with each one of the students in my class this year.

No comments: