Thursday, September 1, 2011

Time Flies!

My goodness, time certainly does fly when you are having fun!  I cannot believe that we just  finished our third full week of 5th grade.

THANKS to all of the parents that made it to our SEP conferences.  It was so great to get to meet each one of you and have a chance to talk one-on-one for a few minutes.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns that you might have as the year progresses :)

Just an F.Y.I., there will be a SMALL homework packet next week.  Since we have a short week of school, I will give the students a smaller packet so it can be done by Friday.  REMEMBER, that does not mean a break from reading!  PLEASE make sure and read 20-30 minutes a night.  Also, make sure and get on the Utah Write website and practice your writing.

Enjoy your holiday weekend!  Be safe and have fun!


No comments: